The contents of this website are divided into four parts as follows:
- upper Area - The uppermost section that includes the banner, meta-navigation, main navigation, and search feature
- Left Area - Located on the left and allows the end user to get further information by being redirected to a particular sub-section
- Content Area - The section which displays the body's contents as text
Footer - The bottom part of the page containing contact information or links to main sections
The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as an alternative for people with disabilities. Accesskeys enable you to skip to sectins of a page or a site using the keyboard, improving accessibility
The following Accesskeys can be used on this site:
- Alt+U: upper Area - the links to the major functions of this site.
- Alt+L: Local Navigation - the links to the major sections of this site.
- Alt+C: Content Area - the principal information of the page.
- Alt+S: Search Box (focus on the input field)
- Alt+1: Return to the Homepage
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4 or later - press ALT+[Accesskey]
Netscape version 6 or later, Mozilla or Firefox - press ALt+Shift+[AccessKey]
With Macintosh-based systems press Ctrl+[Accesskey]
- Each web browser handles accesskeys differently and some do not support them.
- Please check your browsers "Help" menu for more informations